Part Deux

I literally just read the entire wikipedia page for "Music Video." It was way more confusing than I had hoped, but it seems that Devo and Marilyn Monroe were important in some way. It's been a long day of internshipping. Weirdly met Jason Derulo. Not that I really care but it was weird. Apparently my boss almost got in a fight with Justin Bieber; he was carrying around a video camera filming Biebz from the back when they had a BOWLw/BIEBER event (lol) and the small boy wonder turned around, slapped the camera to the floor, and looked my boss up and down in a "come at me bro" action. Do you like that I used "come at me bro" twice in two posts? Great.

The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
Strangely haunting and obviously clever, plus a great song





Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS oOoOomg


Field Music - In Context
I wish I was as talented as this guy but jeez get him another marker


Carpark North - Human
X-Men type weirdness and I am so on board


Morningwood - Nth Degree
And one just for fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment